11/16/2011

goldfish fishing

The first time I got confused carp fishing too .... What bait? until some time I came to the fishing has never succeeded. Then I tried to ask questions with the person sitting near me and at first it's hard because the people who are fishing are usually not willing to share knowledge. The secret he says ... ... .. until finally after frequent meeting and fishing together there are also people who want to share with me because I rarely can see the fish. One of the feed ingredients that I always wear the cheese corn. Simple really ... ... but better than bait that I use for bait using this at least I never fail
The ingredients that I normally use to make this bait is:
1. Stella cheese 1 package corn
2. Kraf cheese 2 sticks
3. Paikin blue potatoes 1 packet
4. Raw duck eggs 3 eggs
5. Dancow milk powder 1 sachet
6. Kroto 1 ounce
7. Tuna in oil
8. Target / stimulator
It is not too special bait as usual passes in use by professional anglers. How to make the potion 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 in the puree them together until smooth then stir in a separate place cheese stella corn pellets with hot water then mix the two ingredients together earlier. If too many portions could be in for two. While Kroto be in the mix immediately prior to the steamed or in stir after the materials had been in the steam. steam approximately 30 minutes and after so be on target to add the hardener as needed so as not to damage the bait.
Whether or not the bait that we use when carp fishing is very influential in addition to hockey and also we live in shanties while fishing. There are even people who come early to get a good stall prior to fishing in the open. if we are frequently fishing to a place do not forget to learn the location where that became a favorite at the venue. And who would feed should also be noticed. Because although we may shanties are nice but if you are taking the bait can not support so we just bite the fingers. Good luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment